Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poverty

Have you ever been really hungry and not known where your next meal was coming from? I haven't either, but there are people who are hungry. You can help by blogging about poverty because it is blog action day 2008:poverty. And I believe that one person can make a difference. I am going to make a difference and take Debi's lead by donating to my local food bank the East Texas Food Bank . For $1 they can provide 8 meals. What a bargain! I'm writing my check now.

7 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Dear Bobbie

What an easy and effective way to help out a little. Thanks for sharing the link. I am going t check it out right now!

~hugs~

lebanesa said...

Thank you for posting this.

I miss your pictures and your take on the world. Hope you have time to blog during the winter.

Artists With Artitude said...

I have been gone for so long and I see that you are still away too. Hope you and your dear ones are well. You are truly missed :)

Windy said...

Happy THanksgiving Bobbie!! I hope it was terrific one for you!
Love,
Windy

John M. Mora said...

Merry Christmas, Bobbie. Hope you are well...need to see a peacockl on a roof sometime....

The Artful Eye said...

No one should go hungry!

We contribute monthly here:

http://www.dorothysplace.org/
http://www.fatherjoesvillages.org/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

lebanesa said...

Happy Easter.
Hope Spring has brought loveliness to the garden
Hugs